just acquired

Well I was told by a buddy at work to come by his house cause he had an axle I might want. So I took a ride over there, and for a 100 bucks I acquired to axles :D One is nothing special except that it has flat top knuckles, and it appears to be an early FSJ D44. Major thing on this axle was I need a set of flat tops, and it has that :wink:

The other axle I wasnt sure about till I got it home. I knew it was a king pin D60 :D just nothing else about it. Well it ends up being a dodge dually d60 :shock: After doing a lil research, it can easily be swapped over to the chevy outers, and preform just the same.

The D60 is complete from hub to hub, including the calipers, and tie rods and center link. I don't think it was too bad of a find :D

Patrick

Well, I think I have my HP44 traded for some chevy outers :D and the FSJ 44 traded for a set of 17" Bead locks :shock: The things ppl will part with when they know you have something.

Now I just need to find a d300 :D so I can swap that in with some lomax 4to1 and 32 spline outputs. I think that would complete my rigs transformation.

Patrick

Well, I think I have my HP44 traded for some chevy outers :D and the FSJ 44 traded for a set of 17" Bead locks :shock: The things ppl will part with when they know you have something.

Now I just need to find a d300 :D so I can swap that in with some lomax 4to1 and 32 spline outputs. I think that would complete my rigs transformation.

Patrick

I think ti would make it we todd id capable.

I finally unloaded then from the truck today.. Damn that d60 is heavy :twisted: I think I found a d300 shorty for 125 :D Slowly the parts are coming together, maybe by the fall I wuill be ready to complete the transformayion.

Patrick