Gorman, CA Trip - 3/3/18

crumbscomanche

Hey all, I know this isn't a part of the forum that gets a lot of use.. but I'm organizing a trip to Hungry Valley in Gorman, CA with some fellow SoCal jeepers. Details to come, but wanted to see if there would be any interest here.

Send me a DM if you're interested and I'll shoot you a text once things are locked up. The plan right now is to meet at the gas station at Frazier Park in the AM this Saturday, March 3rd

On 2/28/2018 at 9:42 AM, Kyleinreallife said:

Dang I just went last weekend! Have you heard of rower flats ohv area?

87' XJ Wagoneer I-6 AW4 NP242

yes. We were planning on going there Saturday but with the rain we want to go to Hungry Valley for snow and mud! Rower Flats is a ton of fun though. 

We're meeting at the Flying J gas station off of Frazier Mtn Park exit between 8:30 am and 9am Saturday morning. Come on out! 

yes. We were planning on going there Saturday but with the rain we want to go to Hungry Valley for snow and mud! Rower Flats is a ton of fun though. 

We're meeting at the Flying J gas station off of Frazier Mtn Park exit between 8:30 am and 9am Saturday morning. Come on out! 

I wish! I have to do the rear main and solve this fuel issue. It’s running suuuuper rich and I got under 200 miles on this last tank

87' XJ Wagoneer I-6 AW4 NP242