External Slave AX15 swap, lets see how it goes

Hey, quick question, did you have any running problems after the swap? Mine starts fine, but it won't rev up past idle without backfiring and popping. I don't think you can put the flywheel on incorrectly, otherwise the holes won't line up. Is that right? I'm second guessing myself after I put it all together. I'm going to change the Crank Position Sensor, since I used the original. I'm hoping that's the problem.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just got back from a two week trip to DC but I'll hopefully finish this once everything settles down. Did you use the flywheel for your year vehicle? If not that's your issue. If you did, you could have spaced it incorrectly or damaged it some how 

Hey, I just got back from a two week trip to DC but I'll hopefully finish this once everything settles down. Did you use the flywheel for your year vehicle? If not that's your issue. If you did, you could have spaced it incorrectly or damaged it some how

I got the problem fixed on another thread. Had to slot the holes on my CPS to get it closer to the flywheel. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk