pingpong

what are they worth?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what are they worth?

• they are not worth nothing, no one wants your abused crap
    • 500 to 1000
    • 1000 -1500
    • 1500-2000

Well as I keep upgrading my Jeep, I keep ending up with spare parts. I have never asked for advice on parts before, cause they have always been parts I bought used, and sold for close to what I paid for them.

I am getting ready to go to full widths here in the next few months, and I was wondering what the consensus on my current axle setup worth would be.

here is the setup.

D30 with Terra flex hi steer knuckle, Yukon alloy shafts with 760 u-joints, Lockright, with 4.10 gears. It also has LCA skids, truss on the passenger side uppper mount, and a modified warn diff cover. Steering links are 1.5x1/4 wall dom with 1tonChevy TRE, and the aluminum drag link from terra as well. All these parts have are less then a yr old except the axle housing itself.

The rear is a 97 8.8, that is lincoln locked, it has a BTF diff cover, and spider trax wheel spacers. the spring perches are 3x2x1/4 wall tubing, and the tubes have been welded to the pumpkin.

More then likely I wil be also selling the 35's with 50 -60% tread on beat down cragar soft 8's. That are dynamically balanced using air soft pellets. So basically the new owner would get everything, except a lift kit, to wheel the piss out of.

I am going to try and sell them as a set, hopefully to a MJ owner who is going to use them for what they were built for. The reason for me going to bigger axles is so I can run bigger tires. I want to move up to 38's, at least till I get the money for a hp60.

Patrick

Shanging it back to a LSD or a open diff is as easy as telling me that is what you want. The LSd carrier might be a lil harder to get a hold of, but the open carrier is realtively cheap. I would install the new carrier if that was really a sticking point. But for 750, I think I will hold onto the axles. I did the math, and the parts alone in the front axle total over 1500. Thats not including the rear axle, or the rims and tires.

Patrick