Littleton Colorado: (2) '88 MJ projects for sale.......

yellaheep

With the addition of the Hellcat and my desire to get serious about building my '46 Olds, I genuinely need to ween myself off of Jeeps.  It's painful, but reality is a b*@$£ sometimes.

The two that need to go are my Dually project and my RaceTruck project.  

So, how do I price / value these?  It really kind of depends on if they're wanted as they're intended, or if parts get swapped out or left behind. 

Dually:

The dually truck is still unmodified with no engine/trans/t-case so it could be sold as a stocker, leaving me with all the dually swap parts. It could also be sold without the stroker engine I have set aside for it.

For the dually truck as a stocker without drivetrain, I'd want $1600.  Brand new 3" rear leaf packs, 3.5" RE front coils, Black Diamond upper and lower control arms.  New urethane bushings all around.  Perfect straight OEM rear bumper. Trailer hitch. Bed tool box.  Bed liner.  Fessybilt steel bed rail protectors. Super straight and New Mexico rust free with very nice maroon interior with both the original bench and a pair of bolster buckets seats in great shape.  Stroker, add $800.  2 pairs of Dually fenders, wheel spacers, tires and wheels add $1000.  Dually Ford (Sterling) 10.25" rear axle add $100.

RaceTruck:

The raceTruck could be sold without the track tires/wheels and returned to stock 4x4 suspension by replacing the cut front springs and removing the drop blocks.  It's currently unmodified beyond that.

RaceTruck as it is currently I'd want $2600.  Brand spankin' new BFG G-Force 2's on it.  Includes a pair of brand new Mopar Drag Pack race seats. Super straight body, minor rust repair to the floor boards by the prev. owner.  Nice gray bucket seat interior.  Needs a windshield, steering parts replaced (early stages of getting loose) and a TPS and adjustment.  1-2 shifts of the AX15 will grind a bit when cold.  Not real interested in having to return it to stock suspension - I just don't have the time and I don't have a set of good stock tires/wheels to put on it.  Also could include a 2wd AX15, 2wd front axle, and ZJ rear disc set up (bolt on to the D35 rear).

I would take $5000 for both with all parts I have for them.

I can post pics of the other parts & pieces or send via text if needed.  I'm more than happy to work with an auto transport shipper of your choosing.

I found the stroker build info.

It was built by one of NAXJA's former long time members Jon "Kaczman" Kaczmarski

-OEM Renix block, Head was ported and polished.

-12 counterweight crank (I believe he said it was new, aftermarket)

-Comp Cam (part number was either 68-231-4 or 68-232-4)

-Custom dished pistons for 9.4:1 Compression Rating

-Mopar Performance Valve Springs, Retainers and locks

-24lb injectors

-Mopar performance plug wires

-Balanced and blueprinted

-235 HP and 250 ft/lbs torque

I may have a buyer for the truck minus the engine,  so it may be available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Still looking to move the Dually project if anyone is interested.  

I will sell the dually parts separate.  The issue is gonna be shipping the fenders.  Probably best for me to build a crate of sorts and send them freight.  

At this point, this is the truck I'm the least likely to get to and get to a running point.  

Would love to sell it all together - I could set the engine in place, bolt it in, toss the rear axle, fenders and other parts in the bed and it'd be a roller that could be loaded on a transport.  Roughly $600-$800 to get it most places in the US.  

PM if ya wanna discuss anything about the Dually project and parts.  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Archived