My rig

I don't know if I tols you all but phase 2 of my build is done :D Working on acquiring phase 3 parts. So far I have a full float d60, and thats about it.

The rest of the plan is to get a hp60 for upfront, histeer, 5.13 or 5.38 gears, ARB up front spool rear with 35 spline alloys front and rear. For rims I plan on running recentered hummer bead locks, and for tires I was thinking 42 Irocs or tsl's. BTW I am not going any higher on the lfit. Needless to say more tube work and cutting will be in my future

I am going to bhe acquiring parts for a few months, probrably almost a yr. H1 bead locks if I can find them used and cheap will be 300 for 5. Tires are going to run me about 1500. To regear and lock both axles I am probrbably looking at close to 2 grand. So needless to say here is where it gets expensive.

I will be able to off set some of my expenses by selling my 35's and rims, my 8.8 that is linoln locked, with BTF diff cover. Where I will get the most money is out of my front. HP 30, locked (lock right) trussed, skid plated, with tTerra hi-steer knuckle, alloy shafts with 760 joints. Also has a custom center link with 1 ton chevy ends, made out of 1.5x1/4 DOM.

So if anybody is seriuosly wanting a good setup that has proven to be bullet proof oon 35's let me know.

Patrick

Well I found some H1 beadlocks locally. Well in a near by state for 200, plus another 100 for shipping. I might end up going to pick them up if he is willing to meet part way. I have a lead on some flat top knuckles. Next it is on to gears and lockers.

Patrick