New question funny pop back and loss of power

We have a 91 4.0L Auto Trans. I started the truck today. It started up, idled for about 40 seconds and stalled. Weird, I restarted it and it was fine. Later today I was on the freeway running about 60 mph. I came to s steep long hill I pressed the gas down to maintain speed. The truck down shifted, started loosing power instead of increasing speed in the lower gear, popped back through the intake. I backed out of the throttle slightly to let the trans shift and continued on up the hill. Anyone ever had that happen? MAS? CPS? I just drove this truck from the west coast with no issues.

We have a 91 4.0L Auto Trans. I started the truck today. It started up, idled for about 40 seconds and stalled. Weird, I restarted it and it was fine. Later today I was on the freeway running about 60 mph. I came to s steep long hill I pressed the gas down to maintain speed. The truck down shifted, started loosing power instead of increasing speed in the lower gear, popped back through the intake. I backed out of the throttle slightly to let the trans shift and continued on up the hill. Anyone ever had that happen? MAS? CPS? I just drove this truck from the west coast with no issues.

Have you ever changed your fuel filter? 2nd check your fuel pressure