Bicycles

ORCA

Anyone here enjoy life in the bike lane? I actually enjoy bombing hills and trail rides more than anything. 8)

Here's my second means of transportation:

PICT9769r.jpg

Let's see yours! :cheers:

Last summer my girlfriend's brother gave me his old GT Timberline (don't know the year) for free! Since then i've added a suspension fork, home brew chain tensioner, comfy @$$ seat, new handle bars, grips, front wheel set, and tire. I got most of the parts used and have only spent about $100 on the bike.

I also enjoy modding kids bikes for a full size person to ride, and romping them until the wheels fall off (literally). I picked these two beauties up today for $6:

PICT9766r.jpg

The modding has already begun. I can see new pedals, tires, paint, and a new tube in their futures....

I don't have any pics of mine, but I really should get some. I have a Mongoose Sniper 25th Anniversary edition freestyle bike in lime green. Bought it brand new in 99 and don't use it very often for the simple fact that it's an anniversary edition.

Well you have brought up a passion of mine other then jeeps. I own a Gary Fisher Sugar 4 and a old old freestyle bike set up for dirt jumps. I love riding and as of now I'm in the wrong place. Where i live now is so flat that you don't have much fun. I plan on going back to my home town in NC in about a month for a weekend of riding. I don't have pics either but this is what my mountian bike looks like.

Cole