More Annoying Swap Questions..

Well I know I have asked more question over the last week or so than I have have ever asked in the 9 months I've been a member on here.. but alot of them I've just been sitting on since the winter time.. seeing as how I work in my driveway..

I was wondering if I can swap over the Starter, Altenator, Distrubitor cap, and the Spark plug leads...from my 1992 4.0L HO 4WD AX-15 to my 1990 4.0L 4WD Auto without any problems?

And I was also wondering if I can remove the tie rods from the 92 and put them on the 90 without problems or adjustments either ?.. seeing as they are at the same height and are exactly the same front end wise

I was wondering if I can swap over the Starter, Altenator, Distrubitor cap, and the Spark plug leads...from my 1992 4.0L HO 4WD AX-15 to my 1990 4.0L 4WD Auto without any problems?

The spark plug leads are the same, but the coil wire for the HOs is shorter than for the Renix and if it is an OEM-length wire will not reach the coil in the '90.

And I was also wondering if I can remove the tie rods from the 92 and put them on the 90 without problems or adjustments either ?.. seeing as they are at the same height and are exactly the same front end wise

Yes you can, but you should have an alignment done whenever you change steering parts.