Need some help with grounds/sensors

So i read a clogged cat can cause high voltage to the o2 sensor. Is that the same for renix engines? 

Never heard that. Concerned about a clogged cat? 

See Tip 16.

It seemed kind of odd to me too. The cat is a magnaflow oem replacement i believe. It is coming up on 2 years old this January.

I was planning on taking the cat off, and inspecting it, then driving the truck to see if my symptoms improve. But unfortunately yesterday I developed a pretty significant exhaust leak at the manifold gasket. I'm not sure if this was the original cause of my problems, but it definitely got worse yesterday, which was when i first noticed it. In other words I'm not sure if it was leaking a little bit before, and got worse, or just developed in full yesterday. As a recap, I already have a known exhaust leak at the header collectors. I plan on bringing it to an exhaust guy whenever he can fit me in, probably Thursday or Friday. I hope fixing the exhaust for good will also solve my other problems. But I would be pretty devastated if I pay to get the exhaust fixed, and it turns out its within the block. There's no knocking or anything, but i don't know much about engines. Do you think its a possibility that its mechanical and I'm just spinning my gears with these sensors? Not that the rest of the grounds didnt need to be upgraded anyway

Maybe it got worse up front because the cat is clogged? 

it kind of makes sense, the fact that the cat was pretty new had me doubting that but i really can't think of anything else it could be. I'm going to tell the exhaust dude to check out the cat since he has to redo everything from the cat up. I may just look myself today if i get a chance.