Real or fake beadlocks

Not necessarily. Actual balancing beads are small enough to fit through the valve stem. Of course the valve core needs to be removed first. If using Airsoft BBs, then yes, you have to break a bead.

As for the bolts loosening, I doubt it. It is more likely that 5 lug nuts loosen rather than 32 beadlock bolts. The legality comes from the wheels not being DOT approved. I don't know of anyone who has actually been pulled over for it, but in case of an accident investigation it is something to be considered

I agree liability wise but again most anything you do can do that. I have found laws for TIRES requiring DOT approval but never rims. As I said before modified factory rims will be DOT stamped as well.

Something is criminal ( which includes traffic although they are often separated) only if it states who it applies to, specifically describes the prohibited behavior, and affixes a penalty. Again, just as there are DOT requirements for factory bumper how many of us have modified bumpers with no DOT cert?