Comanche Spotted At Sheetz - Clayton, Nc

onlyinajeep726

I spotted this Comanche at the Sheetz right down from my house on Thursday.  Not sure of the year and I didn't get to talk to the owner as he walked inside to do whatever.  I was in my XJ, so I didn't have any cards, but I did leave a note about CC and my username on a piece of cardboard.  Anyone here own it?  I snapped a photo of it and the VIN.  Burgandy interior, was a manual transmission and SporTruck model.  Not sure if it was a 2.5 or 4.0, but your grille is upside-down hahaha.  If the owner is here, I'd love to meet you.  Always looking for local Jeep enthusiasts, especially MJ's and XJ's.

Heck yea man!  It's funny, I saw this one, then last night after I made it to my destination, I saw another one at the beach.  That's how it goes though... don't see any for a loooonnng time, then out of the blue, two or three.

Exactly, a few weeks ago I was driving on a highway and I see one comin the other way, I get excited and not 3 minutes later I see another one headed the same way. Figures I wasn't in mine.