Ax-15 Parts, Nm

agamble

I have a few extra parts lying around that someone interested in doing an AX-15 external slave swap would want.

I have an AX-15 external bellhouse and and the external bearing retainer for the external slave. Will sell together or separate.

AX-15 bellhousing $90 plus shipping

External bearing retainer (comes with bolts) $90 plus shipping

Also have an internal slave cylinder still in package $45 obo includes shipping (will work for any internal jeep tranny BA5/10 or AX-15)

and an AX-15 crossmember (no mounting bracket) $20 plus shipping

PM for shipping quote.

So I noticed I have been loosing some clutch fluid from not the master cylinder, when I discovered, the Slave is hidden inside the Bell Housing WTF over.  So this is how you eliminate that issue?  is $45 a good price for the replacement?  The labor is still the killer on this project it would appear, might as well put a clutch in while you are at it right. or get the tranny rebuilt ;-)  So you are in ABQ NM.  Not terribly far from here!  I think they put a new clutch in when the put the new motor in, but didn't apparently replace the slave cylinder ;-(

Yeah I'm in the ABQ area. The $45 is half of the original cost. Hard part is getting to the slave on account of having to drop the transmission to replace the slave cylinder. If that's where fluid is leaking from this would solve the issue.

Archived