90' Long Bed, Metric Tonne In Albuquerque, Nm

MEWolf

I am ready to part with my Comanche after only 4 years as the cab is just too small for me.  It wheels awesome and I enjoy driving it, but it must go.  It is a "Base" model with a 4.0L, Auto, PS, PB, A/C, full gauges, and an Alpine head unit with upgraded speakers front and rear.  I took out the bench seat and put in stock 2-door Cherokee buckets, but they need to be reupholstered.  I removed the stock vinyl mat on the floor and I have a new one to go in, but haven't had time. I discovered a few pin holes inside the cab and repaired them with POR 15 products.  I rebuilt the A/C system completely last year and it cost over $1,000 for parts!  I have also installed a Smittybilt front winch bumper, new windshield and rear sliding window.  I also have a rear tool box for hauling stuff mounted in the bed.  I reworked both differentials with new 4.10 gears and an Auburn limited slip for the rear Dana 44 and a Detroit True-Trac for the front Dana 30.  I also eliminated the vacuum motor and put in a one-piece axle for the passenger side.  Both axles received new u-joints simultaneously.  The truck rides on 31X10.50X15 BFG A/Ts with ARE Type 23 15" X 8" wheels.  Tires are about 50%.  The body needs a little work and some paint, but there is NO RUST that I can find (except the interior which was repaired).  The truck is originally from Arkansas it appears.   The engine has about 120k on it and the trans was rebuilt just before I got it (less than 5k miles ago).  I put in a new steering box and a catalytic convertor and it has an aftermarket muffler of some sort, but it isn't loud.  The transfer case is original and it works fine.  I am asking $4,000 for it as I have about $6 - 7,000 into it.  Call me at 505-350-1127 weekdays.  I put photos here: This website will NOT let me connect to photobucket!  I have messed with it for three days now!!!!  I give up!!!  Frustration is at it's maximum level!!!  If you want pics PLEASE email me or PM me!  Sorry!

Check out this post:  http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4430282063.html

• 1 month later...

Archived