91 MJ AND MY 97 TJ UPDATE EVERY NOW AND AGAIN.

91 Comanche.

2.5 L AX-5 and NP231.

4.10 gears Dana 30 front

Dana 35 rear.

Was two wheel drive now four wheel.

Engine was rebuilt but blew it wheeling again so that is why I got a 97 TJ for a daily driver. Has 31's on it BF AT's

Swapped out bench for XJ buckets kind of missing the bench now though. Not too much done so far and it is now not a DD but now pure project.

For the future....

Dana 60 front and rear. OX lockers with 4.56's

Drivetrain is going to be a 350 (have the engine)

Need a transmission and prolly going to do Atlas II

More recent going to clean it up a lot not much rust at all on the body. Planning to make my own box bed design similar to military jeeps Definately going for side mounted tire. It is quite an undertaking and a lot of if's in the future. But nothing like a money pit. :D

97 TJ SAHARA EDITION

4.0 L AX-15 NP231

4'' OF LIFT 33X13.50 TOYO OPEN COUNTRY'S MT'S

HEADER, HI FLOW KOOLER WATER PUMP,CAT BACK EXHAUST, TRANSFER CASE DROP NOT TOO MUCH ELSE HAVE A SAFARI TOP AND LOVE TO DRIVE IT. NEW CLUTCH 86000 MILES ON THE TICK AS WELL NOT BAD FOR TEN YEARS OLD.

The TJ is already lifted will not be a project for a long time until I have the title actually. It is has 33's so it is just an exploring rig not too much of the hard stuff I will go on with this one. Biggest swap that is going to happen in the year is 4.56 with ox lockers front and rear. Needs a new radiator soon leaks a little bit in the top corner. Also doing the shocks because of the great deal from skyjacker.