Fs 1990 Jeep Mj -- Nashville Tn

01yellowxj

Guys, I just bought this MJ a few weeks back with huge plans. I'm listing for sell it to help get my garage I'm building finished. If it don't sell I will wait till the spring and build it as planned but really need a 4 seater like a cherokee, wrangler, or xterra.

Ok here is the info:

1990 Jeep Comanche 4x4,
Rare 4cyl, 5 speed, 4.10 axles, long bed truck, with new tires, runs and drives, p/o was using it as a daily when he sold it.

Body has 199K miles
02-2013 New 5 speed transmission was put in
04-2013 Used 90K mile motor from a Wrangler TJ installed (Comanche had 181K at the time)
Freeze plugs, water pump, radiator, hoses, timing cover seal, rear main seal, Manifold gaskets, thermostat, plugs, oil and antifreeze.
Also two new hub bearings were insyalled on the D30 front axle.
(Have Paper work listing all the work above ^^^ )

Body is in great shape, could use paint or spray on bed liner but over all a good truck to build from. Plans were put in 01 xj dash and a 97-01 xj front nose, spray truck OD green bedliner, lift it 5.5" and run 33" tires.

Parts I have to go with it if you want them:

01 XJ full dash, 01 XJ full working ac, 01 XJ passenger side fender, and a 00 XJ front bumper.

Let me know if Interested.

$2400 cash

Nashville TN Area

pictures - http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/4239424239.html

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I was getting all kinds of garbage thru CL I deleted the ad. Its still for sale if you want to come see it. Have one guy up in IL and one local that have been asking but no one has pulled the trigger. My doors to my shop cost $3600 so selling the MJ and a few other things to get the doors done.

Let me know if interested. Email below..... Put MJ club in the title so I know its you.

Pm'ed you my email and number

I drove it to gas station today (6miles there), put $40 in fuel and drove back home. She rides good, heat will run you out on the low setting, will need shock eye bushings as they are worn out so you hear it when you hit bumps and the FM channels don't come in but CD works so assuming the antenna is not connected.

1st time I drove it since I bought it and it rides better than my XJ!

Archived