Different Replacement Floor Pans/panels - Best One?

OK so I was researching floor patch panels for the MJ, and discovered there are quite a few companies that sell them (for the XJ or MJ), however obviously there aren't a whole bunch of manufacturers.

What I did find amongst eight or so different sites that sell them, there are three clearly different styles of panels.

This panel is a Sherman panel. Notice the wrinkles in the curved side areas ($109):

11244716043_b2d3a68b6c_o.jpg

The C2C panels are very similar (but has a circle outline stamped) ($45):

11244654056_1569f0615b_o.jpg

And this looks quite different, this one is from rustrepair.com and fixmyrust.com ($66):

11244715903_c6e774095f.jpg

So this begs the question. Which one is best in terms of ease of installation? Let's say for the sake of this discussion that they're the same thickness/gauge.

To me the last style looks like the better choice because of the extra bracing plus it has nice rounded edges (no wrinkles). Also, if you look at the right area that goes against the transmission tunnel it seems to have a much more accurate line, not just a straight cut. Their website actually says they 3D scan an original floor to get the design.

The Sherman panel looks like junk compared to the fixmyrust/rustrepair one, and it's the most expensive to boot! Also, does anyone know who actually makes the fixmyrust/rustrepair panel? And, are all those holes required on the MJ?

Your thoughts?

That fixmyrust panel looks identical to the Raybuck pan I purchased for my 91. Although I haven't got it 100% buttoned up, it went in very nice.  Avoid the C2C stuff. It has a terrible fit, but is made of good metal.

You will see a lot of companies list MJ floor pans for sale. Just beware that they are actually XJ floor pans and will require a bit of massaging once you reach the first cab brace.

Thanks 87Warrior, that's good to know. Raybuck, I hadn't heard of them. Yep I read that already that you need to cut off part of the rear panel and work with it to make it work just right. I wish they made a panel ready to drop in but the market isn't big enough I assume.

I noticed on the Raybuck website, they list an OEM rocker panel piece, I will have to look into that as if I buy that MJ next week it needs a driver side rocker panel.

I noticed on the Raybuck website, they list an OEM rocker panel piece, I will have to look into that as if I buy that MJ next week it needs a driver side rocker panel.

Under the advisement of my body shop guy, I bought a replacement rocker panel from autopartsnetwork. Their rocker (which was a Sherman) had a much better fit than the C2C it replaced. You can find more detail about that in my 92 build.

I did have the body shop use C2C floor pans in the 92 (prior to discovering the raybuck). He indicated the fit was terrible and required a lot of work but the metal was quality. The C2C pans seem like they are built with a sheet metal brake vs a stamped piece like so many others.