My Daughters New Project Car

well i just went and surprised my daughter with a 1996 mitsubishi eclipes spyder. needs some work but she loves it and wanted a project we could build. the look on her face when me and my buddy Reece said t was her christmas gift.......anyway here is the car and her.

i will let my daughter Alex tell this...its her car......

Hey everyone this is Alex
Well the plans are to right now to fix it up so I can start driving it in a year. I am going to fix all the interior and body damage. The paint is going to be redone in time, but it is still going to be the same color. Add a new black top on it instead of the original tan top. The old one is missing the back window and sagging in the middle. i am going to keep the inside of the car's interiors tan. I will also fix the motor problems with help from my dad. Hopefully it will be completely done with all the stuff I want to do with it when I finish high school. My dad is going to tell you the mechanical problems with it.

that was Alex, well it needs a transmission...thats its biggest problem. the motor runs great just needs a tune up and fresh gas. i will  go through the entire car to make sure it is all in proper working order and safe for her to drive.