Intermittent Wiper Module & Headlight Delay

Rats! I knew it couldn't be that easy. I currently have two speeds. But, the wiper switch on the turn signal stalk has three points at which the wipers operate. On the first two settings the wipers work continually at low speed. Turning to the third setting puts them in high speed. There are three or four smaller lines between the first and second operating points. I was thinking, maybe those small lines indicate intermittent operation if I had the module to plug in (which I do).

So, what else do I need?

Sounds like you have the right stalk, but it's the multifunction switch in the column that the stalk operates that matters. The harness on the MF (multifunction, not what you're thinking :yes: ) switch has an additional two wires for the intermittent function. Plus the switch for tilt and non-tilt columns are different too.

Anyhow, you'll need the wiper module anyway. Stick it in there and hopefully it'll work for you. If not, prepare for digging into the column to change the MF switch.  And that was a MF for me, and this time I don't mean multifunction. Take a peek at the bottom of your steering column and count the wires terminating in the flat connector that plugs into the wiper delay module. There should be seven wires if it's an intermittent MF switch.

Thanks, Don. As soon as I figure out how to contort my body to get my head under the dash I'll get a count on the wires and try plugging in the module. Seems to be a tad less room inside the MJ than in my Silverado. May have to take the seat out to get in there.