won't Turn Over

when i turn the key in my 88 mj 2.5 i get nothing not even a click. volt gauge reads full and i can use my radio and subs fine the batt is not dead. was running fine untill two days ago at my gf's house it wouldent start so we push started it. i drove home shut it off and it started fine like ten times. i went to bed and the next morning bam same problem. starter solinoed mabey ? looks like i will be driving my 94 grand cherokee for a while....

Most likely it's that solenoid. I have had that same problem to what I do is tap that solenoid and it'll start right up...or the contacts to the solenoid is dirty that's not getting the connection to the other parts...that solenoid also sends power to other parts

I'd give the battery connections/grounds a good going over.  Remove the cables, shine up the posts, inspect the cables themselves, check the main ground at the oil dipstick...shiny, clean and tight.  Smear a little vaseline on there when you're putting it back together.  Give the starter a couple of good taps.