Manual Doors To Electical Doors?

So my donor has electrical door locks and window with trindows. I want the door cuz mine broke at the handle and I want trindows so might aswell swap right? But my question is can the electric doors be converted to manual or do I have to wire that non sense to role and lock my doors?

Yes. Just take the manual guts out of your doors and install them in the donor doors. Reuse your trim and window cranks. I believe they are riveted in, so you will have to drill the rivets and rivet them into the donor doors or use short 1/4 inch hardware.

Some models came with a removable cross body harness that would be removed with the doors to make working them easier. Otherwise you may have to make a harness to get everything to work. I had to make one for mine. I used the door side and body side connectors and made a harness in between using a factory service manual wiring diagram.

And yes you can gut the electrics and install manual windows. They are held on with big rivets so those will need cut out and replaced with bolts. Beyond that its a straight swap.