Bucket Seat Bracket/plastic Surround Trim Only

buffalob

Does anyone have a spare set of the plastic trim pieces that goes around the factory bucket seat brackets (at the bottom that hides the metal brackets)?

Color does not really matter as I will dye them agate to match the seats. I will pay a fair (whatever that is) price plus shipping.

Thought I had a set stashed but no......... please let me know. thanks

buffalo b

If your seats are agate, they're 97+. if they're 97+, unless you put those seats on older mj brackets, then the factory plastics won't fit. even then, likely not.

I believe I have a set of grey ones, though. I'll be diggin through the parts pile this week.

that would be great if you have a set.

Yes the buckets are out of a 97 cherokee ( agate leather), but they are on a set of factory MJ brackets the plastic trim pieces go around the MJ brackets. ( ie they are bracket specific not seat specific).

The bucket brackets I have had the trim pieces at one time ( more like what was left of them to be honest) when I got them. So I know they exist my luck though they are probably rare as hens teeth as I suspect that they only fit factory MJ bucket brackets. I have no idea if the brackets from an early XJ trim pieces would fit....don't know?