Carpet

I'm about to pull the trigger on buying carpet on eBay.  Got some color samples and found the exact color to match that of the lower section of gray "Country" XJ interior panels I have for my truck. 

The content of the ebay ad reads;

"Premium quality formed carpet set. For your show car or your daily driver. You can't beat our Price and Quality. For more about our carpets, see our carpet information page. All carpets are formed to fit your specific application. You will need to cut any holes in your new carpet for seat bolts, etc. and may need to trim around the edges. All carpets come with new 1/2" jute pad, heel pad, and a new dimmer grommet (where applicable), unless noted otherwise."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331189410729?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#ht_8332wt_908  

At $140 shipped, it sounds too good to be true. But, damn, the carpet matches perfectly.  Anyone have any experiece with this seller?

You be our guinea pig and let us know, I'm in the market for carpet soon too.

Guinea pig reporting.  Should have looked into the "mass backing" they wrote of in the ad.  The jute backing they wrote of was a two foot wide strip that went from one foot well, over the tunnel and into the next footwell.  Nothing under, or behind the seats.  

00n0n_k6LNJEc74rP_600x450.jpg

Not a huge deal because I loaded the interior with "HushMat", then foil heat and sound pad.   The carpet itself is decent quality and the color is perfect. 

00z0z_dsjb2LxEhpd_600x450.jpg

Put the carpet in today (mostly).  Layed it out in the sun for a couple hours whilst doing other tasks.  It was easy to work with and for the most part it went in as well as could be expected for a first timer.  I still have to open the holes for the passenger seat and the seat belts.