Black Pearl Down..............what A Monday!

I got called in early this morning to work due to thunderstorms rolling in last night. On the way to work @ 4:00 AM ,"The Pearl" shut off . I've had this comanche for about two months now. I've replace the 4.0 engine, New O rings on the injectors, Tires, radio, speakers, brakes, front calipers, Got all the lights, inside and out, in working condition. Done all the work by myself. Boy.....was I proud of Her. 16 mpg, drives like a go cart with a cab on it. Then she repays me by shutting down. I had her towed home, checked the connections for any loose wires, poured some fuel in the throttle body, she tried to start but just bucked around and would'nt start up. She wants to start, but she ain't got it in her. Getting good spark and fuel is getting to the fuel rail...... I just replaced the CPS and the fuel regulator. Noticed that I need to install new O rings on the feed of the injector rail due to taking it on and off so much. Thats is what I am doing tomorrow after work. Wish me and her luck......... JEEP----Just Empty Every Pocket

The inital problem was the short black hose in the gas tank that connects to the fuel pump. it had a hole in it. New fuel pump and it runs but......now the gas guage doesn't work. the wire broke off at the resistor so I pop rivited back in place but it didn't work too well. I replaced the MAP sensor and the CPS. Now I have a high idle problem. put the old MAP back on and still no change. Seems everything I do to this POS, creates a new problem. Enough venting.....I'm off to bed!!!!

I FIXED IT!!!!!!......I guess when moving and removing the vacum block on the front of the engine, some how I created a vacum leak. Anyhow, I cut the vacum connections out and just deleted the block, straight hosed everything back together and fixed my high idel problem......Now my only problem is my gas guage does't work. From 25 years of sitting in gas, my guage resistor decided to fall apart from being taken out and reinstalled. I guess I must have bumped when putting back in.....Well....The search continues............and thanks to all who gave me advice.....