Wtb - Any Bumper To Fit 92 Mj

case5412

I recently gave my Dad my project MJ! It was an awesome gift, that he will enjoy forever! However, it is currently without a rear bumper, as I was planning on upgrading one day, but he wants any ol' bumper to fit it for now. It is his daily driver and needs something to put the tag on.

We are located in NC; I'm near Raleigh, he is near Boone; paying shipping may be possible, if it's not too expensive.

Thanks! :yes:

If you were closer I would give you my old FEY bumper I took off. Its decent some rust thru on a inside bracket but quite usable. Not sure what it would take to ship it maybe after the holidays I may have time to get it packaged to ship.

If you were closer I would give you my old FEY bumper I took off. Its decent some rust thru on a inside bracket but quite usable. Not sure what it would take to ship it maybe after the holidays I may have time to get it packaged to ship.

Hell yes. If the day comes and you want to rid your bumper, I'll pay for shipping, no problem, and put it back to use.

I do want rid of it I just did not think I would have time to find a box and take it to get it shipped. However i did just get a large box it should fit in and I did some quick checking on price to you looks to be in the $ 50.00-60.00 range this is allowing for some gas and packing tape etc. Its at my dads garage I will get pics first and a final shipping price this thursday as long as your sure you want it.

I thought about that however there 25 miles away one way. I got a off road bumper shipped fed ex and it was not even wrapped address wrote on it in paint and that was it. I should be able to combine a trip around the holidays up to the fed ex depot though.

Awesome! He does want it and this is his address: 3252 Journeys End Ln / Lenoir, NC 28645.

Call me, or text (828-514-1485), or leave your address here, so I can, I guess send you a check for the costs. I assume thats the best payment method for you? I couldn't care either way, if you had a box or not.

Thanks for your time so far!