Quadratic Floor Liners

Is anyone using the Quadratec '84 through '01 Cherokee front floor liners in their MJ? How do they fit over carpet? Weather tech doesn't show liners for Cherokees (or MJs). Husky shows them for Cherokee front floors. Anyone using the Huskys and how do they fit?

I just installed a set and they fit pretty well. The side fit is great, and my only wish is

that the back edge was a little closer to the seat. When properly positioned for best

side fit and best front fit, the back edge seems to stop a couple inches short of the

seat brace. Still, they wil do the job and they look pretty good once you black out

their logo. I would have been far more pleased if they had a "JEEP" logo!

Thanks for the feedback. Do they stay in place pretty well? The Weathertechs in my Silverado tend to slide around.

Noticed the shuttle in your avatar. Do you or did you work at the Cape? We repaired a freeze protection pump for them just before the shutdown.

Thanks for the feedback. Do they stay in place pretty well? The Weathertechs in my Silverado tend to slide around.

Noticed the shuttle in your avatar. Do you or did you work at the Cape? We repaired a freeze protection pump for them just before the shutdown.

The side fit, plus the nubs on the underside, keep them firmly in position.

Yes, I have worked on the Orbiters for 29 years. I have spent this past year

getting them ready for, and delivering them to, their final resting places in DC,

NY, LA, and just retired the final vehicle last friday to it's museum home here

at KSC. In a few more weeks I will retire myself.