Auto To Manual Swap.help!?

I'm taking the aw4 out of my 87 comanche to put a ax-15 out of a 96 cherokee in it.i know all of yall r gonna say thats a cray idea but its what i want to do. what do i need to make the tranny work? the ax15 is out of a 2wd.how can i get my np231 to bolt on it? what can i take a drive shaft out of for this to work? i know il will have to change the input shaft..can i use the input shaft from my aw4?? do i need to order a clutch for a ba10.5 since the input shaft will be for a 87?? what about sensors and such?? sorry for all of the questions I'm just hoping someone on here knows more then me haha thanks yall!

You'd be way ahead if you used an AX-15 out of a 4X4.

If you can find a donor rig that is 4x4 manual, it will be way way easier.

I did this swap on my MJ. Check out my build thread in my sig.

You will need to swap the shift linkage bracket for the transfer case as they are offset slightly different from the auto to the manual.

You will need the clutch master and slave cylinder and the hydraulic line in between. You will need a clutch, flywheel, throwout bearing, and bellhousing.

You will need the pedal assembly from the manual truck. You will need to hook up a wire so that it will start. I found it on here somewhere what wire.

Your driveshaft will need modified. Mine was about 2 inches too short, so I lengthened it.

That's all I can think of off the top...

Good Luck!

You cannot use the 2wd AX-15. You need a 4wd one. What input shaft are you talking about? You'll need a 23 spline input shaft for the T-case. That's nothing you can take off of your AW-4...

All 4.0 clutches are the same. Just make sure you get your flywheel for an 87-90. If you get a 96 flywheel, IT WILL NOT RUN.