Vacuum Line Question , More Like Help!

So I took apart my dash on my 88 mj to replace the heater core an found a load of mice tracks along with chewed wires and vacuum lines, got it all rewired and done now the question is: there are 2 vacuum line that go along with all the other vacuum lines to the ac/ heater trap doors that where chewed by Mickey, one is black and the other is purple, all others are connected to the actuators that control the ac doors, but this 2 I have no clue where they go since I can't find the other end! They are cluster together with all the other vacuum lines but don't go anywhere! Any idea to where this two got to? They start at

The ac control ride along the ac/heater box to the passenger side and then ....???

Yes to the vacuum ball located under the front bumper on the Passenger side, a nice place to relocate it is right under the pressure bottle. I will probably be doing this very shortly. For the purple/pink line just plug it. Its not a big deal, a lot of people delete the valve, like me for instance.