Mj Still Overheating!!!!

So if the outside temp were 100 degrees (which they are about 3/4th of the year here) instead of 75 you don't think it would of overheated?

No, I don't.

What a lot of people don't understand is that the purpose of the thermostat in an automobile is to keep the coolant temperature UP, not down. If your system stabilized and was able to idle for a half hour without the temperature climbing into the red, it would probably sit there all day.

Your thoughts about air restriction are valid, but they apply more when the vehicle is moving, and they apply most when you're moving faster. I used to have a full-size Cherokee 360 with a snow plow on it. On COLD winter days I could plow long driveways and clear turn-arounds and parking areas with no problem. BUT -- when I lifted the plow to drive down the road to anyplace more than a mile or so away, the temperature would climb into the red very quickly. With the plow down and working, the fan could pull plenty of air through the radiator. With the plow off, air could get to/through the radiator with the truck moving down the road. The plow, unfortunately, "plowed" air away from the radiator. It created a low pressure zone so even the heavy duty fan couldn't pull any air through the radiator. The faster I drove, the LESS air could get to the radiator.

It seemed more apparent that the thermostat was operating how it should as flowing the max amount of coolent it could. However the point I'm looking at is that it doesn't matter how much coolent it is shoving threw the engine to try to keep it cool if the Acually coolent is getting cool. Maybe a bad way to word it but I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words.

It seemed more apparent that the thermostat was operating how it should as flowing the max amount of coolent it could. However the point I'm looking at is that it doesn't matter how much coolent it is shoving threw the engine to try to keep it cool if the Acually coolent is getting cool. Maybe a bad way to word it but I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words.

You're right ... once the thermostat opens fully, the coolant flows as much as it can. But -- the coolant can also flow TOO fast. When I crewed on short track stock cars, most of the teams trimmed the impellers on the water pumps to make them flow LESS water (no glycol allowed on the race track) because the engines were always turning high RPMs. The coolant didn't have enough "dwell time" in the radiator to allow heat transfer to take place otherwise.

To some extent, that may be happening with your Jeep. The radiator is blocked, so less cool/cold air can pass through the fins. At idle, the fans can pull air up from beneath, but when you're moving the nose of the vehicle probably channels airflow under and over the vehicle rather than past the winch.

But ... back to basics. Your photos do not show "overheating." If it isn't boiling over and spewing coolant, it isn't overheating.