finally! i've got 4wheel!

woke up at 6 this mornin, drove out to my brothers house (1hr 1/2) installed my freshly reujointed axleshaft, and driveshaft (been out for a while to prevent me from blowing up u-joints on a whim)

and viola at 11 we were off to some local trails! (no, it didnt take us THAT long to get those two things in :roll: haha.)

anyways, PICS! i'm in the MJ, brother in the black XJ, and the blue YJ is his friend.

here is my brother taking a REALLY stupid line... (he's VERY shock limited, so that tire is about 4' in the air.) i had to strap to him and slowly yank him back down as he reversed. no actual flop though

just thought this one was interesting, that was some GROSS stuff, didn't mean to get in it... but somehow only the actual tire got dirty? :nuts:

all in all good trip, no (known) carnage, nobody got stuck (besides pulling my brother back to earth) so yeah, that was my day!! jamminz.gif

sweet pics man, that xj is pretty sweet.

yeah, definately, short arms and short shocks are killin him though. engine is next on the list though, not suspension

its got ARB front, detroit rear, super30/44axlekits (full chromolly shafts) 4.88s, np231 with SYE and tom woods shaft, stock a/c OBA conversion, and 35" BFG muds.

pretty much goes wherever you point it. jamminz.gif its one bad heep.

• 2 months later...
dam tha header panel looks good :D

lol didnt realize the damn jeep letters werent on it til i got it on, havent had the right torx to take the metal strip off back there so i can put mine on... 8)

idk though, shaved looks pretty slick huh?

A buddy of mine found decals to replace all the stuff on a Jeep. You can go shaved and have the looks as well.

eh, i like it without, but i like the trucks heritage more. so ill probly wait til i paint her (rattle can) and then put them back

but thanks for the offer

went back to morris mountain orv. again yesterday.

pretty nice wheelin, i ended up pulling the muffler off the back of the cat going through the same section you see in these pics earlier in the day

(brothers XJ)

man i love that thing, it crawls like mad.

oh and that rock the front left just came over in the last pic is taller than a 35" BFG on the side he had just come up