89 MJ 4.0 4x4 113K miles short bed NE IN. New price $4500

philbert001

********************EDITED***EDITED***EDITED***EDITED******************************************

Well, I just don't have the time, money or motivation for my Jeep hobby right now, and could use some money! I don't know if my price is out of line, but I have easily twice that in labor on this truck alone.

Here is a link to some pics.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 3f57da433e

I will consider partial trades of running dirtbikes, 4 wheelers, guns and/or ammo, but need $2500 in cash, and the rest is negotiable/barterable.

Note that if you have guns to trade, and you are from out of state, we will have to go to the gun store to complete an out of state transfer. In state, face to face transfer is fine.

The drivetrain, wiring and full cluster, (4.0/AW4/231 was all swapped out of my 90 XJ, that only had 113k miles on it, and is rock solid! The front axle was replaced with a non disco axle from a 2000 XJ

The lift is SOA rear with new skyjacker shocks, Rough country extended brake hose, and new axle brakelines.

The front is extended upper and lower control arms, high steer tierod kit, Rustys heavy duty adjustable track bar, Rough country extended brake hoses, and skyjacker shocks with less than 5000 miles on them.

The interior is decent. I swapped in a lot of the dash goodies from my XJ, cause it was a laredo, and has more switches and such, in addition to the full gauge cluster. I also installed a nearly new split bench seat with armrest, from a 2000ish s-10. It fits and looks like it belongs there! It has a pioneer cd player, but has near dead factory speakers, so they will need replaced before you are really rockin!

I am a professional painter, and did all the body and paintwork on the truck a few years ago, including floorpans. The body is not perfect, but it's good and solid, and is all metal repairs. no holes packed full of bondo. Only reason I painted the whole truck, was because of all the rust repairs.

The only bad I can think of, is that the headliner is gone. (The board is there, but the fabric is gone) And the drivers side window won't roll all the way down. (Gets to about 1 inch from all the way down, then the regulator starts spinning) needs a new regulator.

It'll have new offroad lights mounted and wired on the roll bar before it sells. clean title, great little truck!

let me know if you have any questions or what you have to offer.

Thanks, Philbert!

I won't delete this post, because It will be for sale again in the next week or so, but since I haven't had much interest, I went ahead and got an alignment, replaced LCA bushings, Installed greasable urethane swaybar bushings, and new tierod ends. I drove it 85 miles per hour, and it drives out great now! I also finally found a shortbed roll bar for it! I'm gonna repaint and mount that, then it'll be back up for sale. The price is obviously going to go up now, but anyone interested would have no problems driving it home to wherever! The engine/trans/T-case in this truck only have 113k miles on em, and have never given me any major problems! It also has the full gauge cluster from the same XJ the driveline is from, so the odometer DOES read actual driveline miles. (The Title already read odometer exempt when I bought it, so I'm not worried about the discrepancy! I'm disclosing that it's not the original cluster!)

Archived