Running rich and not charging

Hey guys, I'm having a couple problems with my MJ here after my motor swap. I'm not sure if the problems are related or not but i'd figure i'd ask the guru's.

First off I just put in a new motor after the original one was toast. I swapped in one from a 99 XJ but kept all the brackets and sensors from the original motor.

First off the MJ is now running like crap. I know i have a vacuum leak somewhere but i cannot locate it. But it is also running very rich. There are large amounts of black smoke coming out the tailpipe and the engine sounds like its idling erratically.

here's a video its easier to watch then me trying to explain.

Second, the alternator is not charging the battery. I have everything connected that I know of. I tried to find some reference pics online but didn't come up with anything. I have the wire harness pigtail hooked up along with the singe wire from the stud on the starter to the junction box. See pics below...

Stud on alternator

Junction box Pointing to where the wire connected to the alt. stud connects to.

I've timing the jeep according to the service manual and every time i time it i get the same result and it keeps running like this.

Some pics of the distributor

Oh and also found this wire not sure where it goes too.

Any thoughts?

No the jeep is currently only running one battery...however it has a battery box in the bed that i think use to be the home to a 2nd battery...

So your saying connect the Wire running from the alt. stud to the negative battery post connecter?

Thanks i'll check out the map senor connections.