1993 Cheromanche MUST GO

dave92cherokee

Well it's time has come again, this time it's not for wanting to. We're being forced to move from the house we're renting with a garage and not looking like I'll have a garage at the new place to store things let alone work on a project like this. So unfortunately time has come that I need to find a new home for her within the next month or so to relieve the stress of figuring out what to do with it.

Not much has changed I've gotten it together and the interior seam sealed and the dash back in it. The exhaust is cut off in front of where the cat used to be due to it would have to have an exhaust built for it anyways but also have the manche rear exhaust tail pipe section still under it as well. It's got a set of 4 cragar soft 8's chrome mounted on a set of wrangler radial tires that have ~50% tread left on them as well as a 5th matching wheel unmounted. I also have a new MJ shortbed gas tank and tank straps that will be able to be installed to replace the factory one. I have 2 sections of 2x6 1/8" wall box tube to use for both rockers and a 2x4 1/4" wall section to use for driveshaft cross member. Have a mocked up rear door but was going to change it out for using a 2 door door to give a bigger window opening then sectioning off the front part of the door to finish it off. I have the rear seat that I was going to use in it sitting in the garage just needs mounting points fabbed to bolt it down. Have all the tan interior trim pieces that would be needed to finish off the trim after carpet and headliner was installed. I know the rules state to post a price but as this is such a rare thing I'm just going to go by best offer. I don't want to take a big loss on it but at the same time don't have anywhere to take it with me so make me a serious offer. Whoever gets it will need to have a trailer to haul it home as there's no driveshaft in it right now. I have the title for the XJ which is the VIN that's showing and could be used to title it just tell the registration place it was built out of state. So let's see who gets the girl and gets to have their own 4 door manche.

Archived