Steering knuckle backed out. Went to fix it and now the igni

I have a 1988 Jeep comanche and I went to tighten up the four screws around the steering knuckle because the have backed there self's out and followed this video.

I tightened up the screws and some how when I was putting everything on and trying to light the tumbler cam with the gear on the right I did something and now the right turn signal is on and the car. I don't know if it is in acc. mode or what. Al I can urn the cam all the way to the start position and the truck won't start. I'm really confused now and don't know what I did or how to get it off.

Here are some pictures to help.

Oh and this also fell out when I was taking it all off and I don't know how it came out. I know It is part of the key buzzer I believe.

How does this go in??

and does everything look right in these pictures?

Sorry. I'm to the part were you put the turn signal assembly back on the coloum. I'm can't get the turnsignal to to attach to the linkage where what I believe is the dimmer switch rod? Basicly the turnsignal lever just flops around and I can't get it connected.

If I remember correctly from last time I had one apart, you gotta align the combination switch (the part that the lever pushes into) with the turn signal switch (the roundish white piece with the 3 screws and wires) correctly. the white piece has to be in the center position. if all that isnt aligned properly the turn signal lever won't click and will just hang there.

Hope that helps maybe somebody will have more/better info for ya

thanks, I beilev I had to turn the white plastic peice that tthe lever hooks into to the right in order to get to one of the t30 screws. Is that the one your talking about has to be back into the middle?