Spidertrax Wheel Adapters TJ to JK (FL)

RockMJ

Hey guys, I have up for sale an almost new set of four (4) Spidertrax Wheel Adapters that I am selling off of my MJ. These wheel adapters were installed two months ago and since then ive put 75 miles on the Jeep. I am upgrading to AEV Savegre wheels so I no longer need the adapters.

I would like to point out that these are still mounted on the Jeep along with a set of JK Eagle Alloy 137 wheels which are also for sale. I will remove the wheel adapters once a buyer takes them as the MJ is not our primary means of transportation, but I do not want to remove the tires and wheels for no reason. The price is 165$ OBO shipped to anywhere in the continental US. I will not ship overseas so please do not ask. I am open to offers but keep in mine these are near new and shipping costs have gone up a great deal.

PM me with any questions and I will take paypal or cash for them. Thanks!

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92807_009.htm

RockMJ

I just put a set ofspidertrax on my rears only (1.25" thick) after going with the AEV pintler 8.5 X 17 wheels....It just made the stance of the rear look better to my eye. You might hang tuff on selling the ones you have to see if you feel the same way after you mount your new wheels.

What tires are you going to run? I liked the look of the flat bushwackers on your ride so well, I ordered a set day before yesterday btw.

You got a mighty nice lookin ride there my man!

Bob in Denver

Thank you sir! Only problem is that I ordered the wheels for the MJ/TJ bolt pattern (5x4.5) where as the adapters are to turn it into a JK bolt pattern (5x5), so I cannot reuse them. Ill have to see how the stance is and if its off terribly ill add spacers to the back. The Savegre's BS is 3.6" or so, so its wider than what I have on there now with the wheel and the spacer combo

RockMJ

I liked the look of the flat bushwackers on your ride so well, I ordered a set day before yesterday btw

Word of caution with the flat style flares is that the rears do not line up properly. PM me and ill give you some pointers. Thanks!

RockMJ

Archived