Hey guys I am having an issue with having to log in twice every time I visit the site. It wouldn't really bother me but I don't see the new posts on the left side because of that. Had this happen before on other forums and can't remember if it is a setting on my machine or if it is a server thing. Here is what I have just in case you need to know.

AMD Athlon 2800+

Windows XP

No firewall (except on the router)

Norton Antivirus 2005

TIA,

Matt

Beats me. I'm certainly no expert on this forum template yet, but I know of nothing that would cause that for you. I have to sign in twice due to my admin status but you shouldn't. Check you cookie settings for anything concerning comancheclub.com

Jeep on!

--Pete

Not sure either, but when I log in the first time my user name shows up in the active user list. I will play around with my settings and see what I can come up with. It is probably something easy that I am overlooking.

Thanks for looking into it tho,

Matt

I found out that if I click to post a reply it lets me log in right away, but if i just log in it makes me do it twice. Tried it at work and it does the same thing. But at work that could be the network security settings screwing that up. Oh well, I will just live with it. :lol:

Other than that, everything here is working great. Love the site. Great job.

Matt

• 2 months later...