-AN Fuel Lines on a Renix 4.0?

Has anyone replaced the fuel lines on a renix 4.0 with -AN lines?. If so how?..I've found some really good info on the forum for HO lines but nothing for renix. Any leads/info appreciated. Thanks

Just brainstorming here... can the HO fuel rail be swapped onto the renix intake manifold? I think the injector O-rings are the same, but I'm not sure about the mounting bolt holes lining up. If you're making custom lines it won't matter the difference in return and supply line locations.

Just brainstorming here... can the HO fuel rail be swapped onto the renix intake manifold? I think the injector O-rings are the same, but I'm not sure about the mounting bolt holes lining up. If you're making custom lines it won't matter the difference in return and supply line locations.

The only reference i can find to that method was by mj Mike a few months ago.. He made a bracket to put on the HO rail on a renix intake but it leaked and he recommended not doing it but replacing the intake, etc with an HO intake. I'd rather not do that if possible as it would require other mods also. Earls makes tube adapters that would connect to the front line before the pressure regulator but I'm not sure those adapters would be able to connect on the return line fitting on the fuel rail ???? :dunno: