WTB: Recommendations for new carpet or vinyl cab flooring

meljr

Like the title says, I would very much appreciate any links to sources for cab carpet or vinyl flooring.

I actually think replacement vinyl might be the way to go. My old vinyl covering was so nasty that I can't re-use it, but since it is wet and muddy here in Oregon most of the time, maybe I should just replace the vinyl.

At any rate, I would like to benefit from your experiences and I could really use some references to a supplier you have dealt with and trust.

Thanks,

-meljr

i had the vinyl also i got it from rockauto. it was vaccum form fit to the original pattern or so they said. it did fit almost perfectly with some triming. but i will give you this advice if you get the vinyl. open it up and let it flatten out for a few days and if you have the time let it sit for a month. mine seems to have shrank after i trimed the edges. also you will need a pair of gloves and a heat gun also if you notice on your old stock cover any where they made a slit it ended in a small hole so it will terminate the split. i used a large drift pin i heated with a toruch . last but not least no matter what you decide do not put that felt sound deadening back in. it just acts like sponge that will never dry out. i used some closed cell foam pads that sears sells for your garage floor. 1 pack will cover everything. with the heat gun and some duct tape you can get this stuff to form fit. check out the pics below

with the matt in

also if your taking up the carpet you might as well put in some floor drains. i used the bung from a 55 gallon drum. i had to replace the drivers side floor pan so i used the 2 " hole on that side. on the passenger side the floor pan was in good shape so i cut the 1" bung out in the same shape as the factory floor plug and glued it in place with auto body seam sealer. but i done have any pics of that. sorry