Newly painted Eliminator

Rich

I saw you on the road Saturday at 9 Mile and Pine Forest, what an awsome looking MJ. I hope I can do as well when I finally scrape up enough money for a paint job. Great looking truck. BBE

Glad you saw me on the road. Have a few more things I want to get done to the truck before I am satisified. Going to get a new tonneau as the one on it now is as old as the truck. Also want to see if I can get the wheels polished. I have tried but needs more than elbow greese and Mothers polish. The drivers seat needs some upholstry repair and that will be it for awhile. New tires will have to wait.

Rich

From a really picky guy, that is stunning! Love the clean original look! Sometimes i think i went to far with mine and wish i would have left it more stock looking. The only thing i would add to yours would be the Jeep tailgate stickers. I'm just nit picking. You should be proud!

Ricky Wright

Thanks for the coment Ricky. I went to a local graphics shop and had them make some navy blue

decals to cover the Jeep logo on the tailgate. Looks real good against the silver color. Next step is

to replace the toneau cover which is as old as the truck. I'll post a few more pix's once I get that

done.

I'm originally from the Pgh area and used to go to Erie as a kid. Also went to Geneva on the Lake and stay at the Conneaut lake park hotel. Sure was fun way back when but don't miss your winters.

Rich