I'm stuck, need help. Center Carrier won't "wiggle" out?

88 Comanche, front axle, D30, CAD.

I can get the center carrier to move about 1/2", then it feels like it hits a hard stop. It won't come out?

Is there a internal axle on the right side that needs to come out? I can see a C-clip up in the center carrier on the right side?

As best I can tell someone put the wrong seal in the right side, that explains why it was leaking. The ID of the seal I took out is ~ 1.50", the intermediate shaft measures ~ 1.25". I think a little oil could get by there. The number I see on the seal is NOK UB0441E, not sure if that is a relevant p/n. I think I saw somewhere on here a NAPA P/N 11771?

I'm off the the main NAPA warehouse in Denver...

in a disconnect axle, there should not be a seal on the right (passenger) side of the differential because oil needs to get to the vacuum disconnect system to lubricate where the two shafts meat as well as the lock collar. There should be a seal on the outboard side of the disconnect.

NAPA 11771 is what can be used on the passenger side of the differential if you throw out the shift mechanism and two piece shaft to replace it with a single piece shaft.