Front Bumper Brush Guard

i would ask more about how the bumper attaches.. ask if it only used the factory mount (six bolts) or if they have a frame tie in (8 to 12 bolts) you don't really want to use just the factory holes due to strength requirements for recovery

edit: do you plan to use it offroading or will it be for looks?

edit: again

Sam has a one man shop that he works in only after his full time job. The bumpers on our store are not in stock ready to ship. They are built on a as needed basis. You buy and pay for the bumpers then Sam builds and ships them to you. So the shipping times on the bumpers will vary. Sometimes he can ship in 2-3 days, other times it could take a week or more. It all depends on his work load.

you may also end up waiting for it to be built.

Mostly looks however I like stuff to work well also if I want to pull a large log or a stranded chevy out of a ditch I would expect it to. Hes only about 2 hours away and makes lots of bumpers I am thinking of hitting him up for a rear MJ bumper he has some listed for the XJ if you check his other options.

BTW hows the pup doing?

I would see if he ban make some tie in for the frame then I can't remember where they are located however

This morning Chaos was put to sleep, his kidneys failed and there was nothing anyone could do. My uncle made him a small casket for him and his bed and a few of his things. I just got home from my parents house. :cry: :(

Just found this they look good whats your opinions on this mounted on a non lifted MJ would it look ok? I just bent up my cheap china crap brush guard and have some money to spend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-2001-JEEP- ... 230f135ea4

I have seen these on ebay and thought that if I was going to totally build up my Jeeps to be trail rigs, I would kill to get the front & rear matched bumpers. Personally (IMHO) I think hoops and stingers on a stock Jeep look like crap...ghey-ish...like you bought something just for COOLness, which makes it even dorkier. Unless you're doing the Rubicon or Moab, keep it stock-ish. Don't forget, this is just MY opinion.

It sounds like a good bumper and improves entry and departure angles, but really, if you're just going to work or the store or fishing at the local lake, leave the OFF-ROAD hardware OFF.

Spend your "extra" money on shocks, or a full tune up or tires or...or...