will this bumper fit my mj?

that is the hole bumper my original bumper has to be removed for that to go on .....and i like the way that front guard looks where did you find that? and that bumper is only 268$ free shipping i thought that was a good deal considering some bumpers are in the $500 range not including shipping

I got that grille guard on sale.. For around 450.. The brush guards and winch carrier where extra at about 100$ each... I love it I get to keep the "stock" look and have a functional winch mount if I want (when I can get a winch).. It was easy to put on assuming your MJ hasent had any run in with deer... Or two.... And thus bent the bumper brackets at some time.

even on sale thats to much for be I'm just trying to clean this one up as soon as possible and put it away for winter cause I'm not even gonna put this thing in the salt. plus I'm trying to find a bit of a rust bucket back end comanche w/inline 6 4x4 to have fun with when the snow falls but people are asking to much for them even when half the beds missing with rust