Why...

SubSonic

Must I go to Pick-n-Pull and look at a 4x4 Comanche that's got a straighter body, better interior, and complete tailgate, tail light, bumper assembly that all look better than mine. (Not that mine are bad, but these were pristine.)

Except... my Comanche happened to be in the parking lot.

That's all.

I should of given heads up sooner, but this was last week when I was buying parts for my Furd. I cried a little. Inside, of course.

Pick-n-Pull in South Dallas... dunno if there are many other Comanche Clubbers in the DFW area, perhaps that's why it was intact still.

Great.......I guess that means I'm going to have to make a run to the south Dallas pnp. I don't live in DFW (100 miles away) but the metroplex is my source for decent junkyards. What really torques me is I've been on the hunt for a 97+ 2 door XJ with power options in any of the yards there and have yet to find one.

Yeah, there was a great one out there. Got my grill for my front end conversion. Went back the next week when I had cash for the fenders and the whole jeep was gone. It seems decent stuff gets stripped quick, so it's usually just the old crap lying around. So I wouldn't hold my breath on the Comanche, but if I happen to be there before you I'll inform you of condition. What parts are you looking for in particular?

Nothing in particular. My truck is "finished" and in decent condition. I was looking more toward hoarding parts and saving them from the crusher. Figured I could sell what was salvaged to help other CC members out. If its that pristine, I'd hate to see it destroyed. Do you ever hit the yards on Jefferson Ave. in Grand Prairie? I've found a few XJs that were worth picking, but never found any MJs in them.

Don't remember most of the names, but if you take loop 12 to Jefferson Ave, head west and they are all on the south side. Lined up, one right after another. Another place I've been to is Chrysler Heaven in Ft. Worth. Decent stock of different Jeeps there.