Axels, tires, ect Williamsburg VA

ctrow

My step dad is looking to down size his collection of parts. Mostly xj and cj. He's got motors, trans, t-cases, axles, tires ect. He has horded parts for years and is at the point that he'd like to sell some stuff to help pay for a trailer. Here are some of the "high lights":

D30- 4.10 gears, Ford 8.8- 4.10 gears, disk brakes, limited slip. $400 for the pair

Dana 44 out of an XJ- 3.55 gears $300

Set of 5 BFG AT 31x10.5XR15 One tire has never hit the ground and the other four only have a few thousand miles on them. $500

He has a bunch of other odds and ends, just ask. All parts are located in Williamsburg VA.

Thanks,

Trow

hey man you still have the d30 and ford 8.8 combo

Yep

I'm still doing some reasearch on axels but I'm not to far from williamsburg and may buy them if i have the funds.

just let me know. they're sitting on the shelf

hey man you still have the d30 and ford 8.8 combo

Yep

I'm still doing some reasearch on axels but I'm not to far from williamsburg and may buy them if i have the funds.

just let me know. they're sitting on the shelf

can do i should know in the next couple of weeks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It makes me mad that it took a month and a 600 mile round tip to get just my Dana 30 with 4:10 gears and this is the 4th one I've seen for sale :fs1: good luck with the sale WELL worth the $ I spend $300 just on the Dana 30

Brandon

It makes me mad that it took a month and a 600 mile round tip to get just my Dana 30 with 4.10 gears and this is the 4th one I've seen for sale :fs1: good luck with the sale WELL worth the $ I spend $300 just on the Dana 30

Brandon

That sucks. I was lucky enough to have a busted, rusted, pos mj sittin in the yard that had 4.10s from the factory, saved me lots of money :thumbsup:

Archived