Camber Adjustment?

Does anyone know of a way to adjust the camber, short of bending? I have an '88 2WD Eliminator that's wearing the inside of the front tires (driver's side worse than the passenger side). There's no cupping on the tires, which tells me that it's not a toe-in, toe-out problem.... the wear is nice and smooth and even. If you look at the tire from the front, you can see the angle. From the information that I have, there's not supposed to be any camber at all (0 degrees). Any thoughts?

Doh! Don't know why that didn't cross my mind (probably couldn't penetrate the crust). You're absolutely right, JeffN! Thanx for the kick! And PeteM, the wheel bearings appear to be fine. With the calibrated "Wheel of Fortune" spin (with the wheel on), it will rotate several times before coming to a stop, with no wobble or noise. With the wheel on, the equally calibrated "Side to Side and Up and Down Wheel Shake Check for Play" revealed no play, and that, in conjunction with the "Grab the Brake Rotor and Push In and Pull Out" check for play in that direction (which also revealed no play), tells me that everything is hunky-dory with the wheel bearings. I had the same situation with my 2 door XJ some years back. Gary Donney, the best durn front end guy in these parts told me that he's seen many that were nowhere close to spec, apparently right from the factory (couldn't be from hard landings, right?). At that time, he fixed everything ($$$$$). But you could take your hands off the wheel at any speed and that XJ would go straight as an arrow. And the front tires did nothing but wear evenly for the rest of the time I owned the vehicle. I'd take it to him, but I'm too broke and he moved to South Carolina or somewhere like that. So, I guess it's time to see what Moog's got. Thanx again for your input!