Electrical gremlins, advice needed please

Trying to put in my new stereo today and I knew I had some electrical gremlin in there, cuz with my old deck I can turn it on with the key off and out and when I hit the wipers on it would shut off momentarily and come back on a few seconds later. Not suppose to happen. So I figured its time to put in the new deck and try track down this electrical gremlin. Needless to say the Dash is mostly apart, and Ive tracked it down and fixed that problem BUT now theres another problem between the "Turn" fuse and "Dome" fuse. Key on power is coming from the yellow and black wire on the top relay on that 3 relay bar behind the very bottom dash panel and goin to the pink wire across the relay and going to the side of the "Dome" fuse that is suppose to receive the power, if that makes sense. Unhook the "turn" fuse with the key on and those yellow and black wires lose power, thats as far as I got right now. So now I guess I gotta find out how the wire is getting power. Is the wire suppose to have power when the key is on? Cuz the pink wire has power when the key is on too so it makes no sense. Outside help would be greatly appreciated, you know how it goes been on a problem so long you can't think solutions out right. Thanks

Like I said I guess I've been staring at it for too long. I guess it's a setup where both sides provide power, if on fails and becomes a ground the relay trips I guess. Weird but oh well. If I'm wrong though feel free to chime in.

Ok problem not solved. here's a picture of what I'm having a problem with. Sorry if its really zoomed in.

So I'm having problems between the pink and yellow/blk wire parallel to each other on the tower thing under the dash with 3 relays on it. Anyone know what this is? And why isnt it on wiring diagrams?

They are some how connected between switched stereo power, "Dome" fuse, and "Turn" fuse...and wipers I guess.

I've got a six pack of gremlins riding in the back. I've found a good way to get them out of the cab is to run/make a new circuit.

I did that with my headlights and heater blower, oh and relays are a good idea. :thumbsup:

A couple of those gremblins have been around so long, they had offspring.