88 Camaro 350-5spd...$3,800 Long Island NY

Dirteatr717

I need this gone so I can buy more jeep parts!!!

Up for sale is my 88 Camaro, bought it one year ago put time and money into it and got to enjoy driving it but now I have to sell it for Jeep parts.

The interior is really clean for its age, black and grey cloth with power drivers seat, locks, windows and hatch. comes with ttop bag and cargo cover.

It needs paint and theres 2 minor rust spots, will take pics and send if wanted.

Its a 350 4bolt mated to a World class T-5. has 3k on new slave and centerforce dual friction clutch and pressure plate. while i had the car apart i flushed the tranny and put in new fluid too.

Ive recently put in a new alternator, new rotors and pads up front and a oilchange in 50 miles as well as a full tuneup.

car needs a coolant tank,shifter gasket, battery, radio headunit and it keeps popping the brakelight fuse but other then that ive been daily driving it for over 2 months theres about 70k on Motor. Hooker Ceramic Coated Headers, Hooker Y-Pipe (Cat Delete), Flowmaster Cat-Back..

Moser 9in. Rear, Detroit Locker, Richmond 4.10 Gears, Moser Axles, Drums.

Inland Empire Aluminum Driveshaft, Pro 5.0 Shifter.

Weld Racing Pro Stars, 15x8 Rear, 15x6 Front. Radials Front, Nitto 555R 275-60-R15 Drag Radials Rear.

Spohn Racing Transmission Crossmember, Adjustable Torque arm, Dual Driveshaft Loops, Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Subframe Connectors, Adjustable Panhard Bar, Adjustable Pro-Drag Rear Sway Bar, Tubular Steering Brace (Wonder Bar), Idler Arm, Centerlink, Inner and Outer Tie Rods with Adjusters. All Spohn Suspension Parts Powercoated Red.

Lakewood 50/50 Rear Drag Shocks. Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings and End Links.

Subwoofer Box with Kicker Speakers and Horns, Amped.

Thanks for looking, give me a call anytime after 4 during the week, or text anytime 631-902-4899

-Nick

Archived