86 & 89 daily drivers

This is the latest daily driver;

1989 4x4 4.0 4.5 rusty lift, 32'' bfg tires, rear locker [lunch box type] have front locker [lunchbox type] just not install yet. cb with a wilson 1000 ant. custom rear bumper with swing out tire holder. I'm going to change the holder for the high lift jack this week. It looked good on the table when I builded it. It will be mounted next to the tire going straight up and down. No A/C yet, I have everything for it, just have not had time to install. Also installing vent windows and a snorkle. Building a front bumper this week for the 12,000 winch. Then fiber glassing the headliner for a over head console. When the BA/10 dies it will get an ax15

1986 4x4 Brand new 2.5 ax5 tranny, everything under the hood is new on this one, Not enought space on here to list everything new this truck has. This truck is going to get parked for a little while so I can install a 3'' lift on it and paint it. I will be giving this one to my son.

I sold the rest of the comanches I had, it's hard not to have one or two around, I have owned the '86 twice.

Before anybody ask for pictures of the things I build; I don't take the time to stop building get a couple of pictures then go back to building; I work in a welding/fabrication shop, so to me it is an everyday thing just to build it, ship it and move onto the next project.

2''X6''X3/16'' tube; the end caps are made from 1/8x2'' flat bar with side cut down to 1 3/4'' this gives me a corner to corner fit. the center bottom is notched out 2 1/2'' for the receiver tube to fit in, I then put a 1/2'' plate on the bottom, this does two things, one is it gives me the holes for the safety chains for towing and adds support to the receiver. The swing out tire holder, has a 1'' sch 40 pipe, with a machine down brass sleeve for the 5/8'' a325 bolt. Long 5/8'' nuts are welded on the bottom and top side. I have a piece of all threaded for now in it, but going to switch it out for a bolt. the top right flat bar supports helps the flex of the tire that ties into the 5/8'' allthread rod. Installed a 7-way plug for my duck hunting boat, since it has back up lights, I wired in back up lights on the 7-way. The holder for the hight lift is going to get moved to the side of the tire, instead on top. I have maybe 4 hours building and painting this.The tag is recessed by cutting the tube and flipping it 180 and seal weld it in.