'87-'90 4.0L

500 MJ

I'm still on the hunt for a turn-key motor. The 4.0L we have now in our XJ has a knock and will need to be swapped out before winter.

I'm wondering if anyone close to me has anything. Shoot me a PM with all of the details, price, mileage. If I can hear it run, its a big plus. Willing to travel a few hours from Central WI for the right motor.

Thanks in advance - Brent

Brent, that motor out of the two door is still sitting in the barn over at the AMC place IIRC, Jodi didn't want much for it. if you got it, I would be more than happy to lend you a stand and picker to go through it. We might even na able to get it running out of the Jeep. The whole harness was just wrapped around it.

Rob

Brent, that motor out of the two door is still sitting in the barn over at the AMC place IIRC, Jodi didn't want much for it. if you got it, I would be more than happy to lend you a stand and picker to go through it. We might even na able to get it running out of the Jeep. The whole harness was just wrapped around it.

Rob

Thanks Rob. I'll keep that in mind. I'll see if anything else turns up, I'd like to have something that I can hear run before I buy it.

• 2 weeks later...