map sensor enhancer

Since there's a wire on it, one only?, it probably acts like an adjustable MAP sensor, i.e. varies the output voltage to the ECU depending on the MAP vacuum generated from the intake manifold. It's most likely set up to lean out the A/F mixture slightly and provide better fuel economy. But I would not use it unless I had an A/F meter hooked up to monitor the mixture across the RPM range.

hornbrod is the winner --- according to T&J performance -- it is an adjustable map sensor -- the wire is for connecting to a 12v switched source --- most likely made by turbo city -- per turbo city it should work with renix and high output engines both :cheers:

If your using hydrogen to supplement your gas fuel you need an adjustable device for the MAF to tell the EC to lean the gas input from the injectors. But Ive never seen one that large or configuration. Probaly not related.

If your using hydrogen to supplement your gas fuel you need an adjustable device for the MAF to tell the EC to lean the gas input from the injectors. But Ive never seen one that large or configuration. Probaly not related.

You are correct, not related. :cheers: